Replacing your pre-filters is easier than it looks. Just remind to turn off the water supply.
Do not forget to turn off your water supply before making any filter replacements.
- Close the water supply tap
- Open vent valve to release water pressure
- Undo clamping ring of filter canister
- Remove clamping ring
- Remove filter canister
- Remove old filter
- Discard old filter
- Get new filters
- Insert correct filters in the canister
- Push canister against filter body
- Turn clamping ring on the filter body
- Tighten clamping ring
- Close vent valve
- Open water supply tap
Your system is ready to go!